Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wisdom teeth suck!

Today I am thinking about this coming Friday morning. That will be when my impacted wisdom teeth will be ripped out of my mouth. I'm not excited about getting them pulled, but at the same time, I can't wait because I have had an ongoing headache for nearly 3 weeks at this point! I can't stand it anymore! The only reason I can come up with for these headaches is that it may possibly be my wisdom teeth that are causing them. The top 2 have been moving around a little and are getting ready to break through, so maybe that is why I'm getting these headaches. Who knows?

I just don't get why we have wisdom teeth in the first place! I mean I have been doing just fine chewing my food without them for the past 24 years, why do I need them now? Why do we get new teeth that don't come in until we are an adult? They just mess up the other teeth and cause all sorts of problems. They almost always need to be removed, and even if you do end up keeping them, they usually decay really bad anyway since they are so far back in the mouth which makes them difficult to reach with a toothbrush. I just don't get it. We have these useless teeth that often rot out, push other teeth together, cause headaches, make us go through surgery, cause dry sockets afterward, and do forget all the money to get them pulled! What the hell? If you know a good reason for having these things, let me know!

1 comment:

Sara and Nick said...

Oh I'm sorry you have to go through the pain of your wisdom teeth! Shitty! I love the pictures of the little ones in the pool. So cute! I'm glad you started a blog with me!